Silverdale Waterfront Park (8801 Washington Ave NW Silverdale 98383)
5:00 p.m. Friday, July 26, 2013
6:30 a.m. Saturday, July 27, 2013
7:00 a.m. Sunday, July 28, 2013
Entertainment, Events, Festivals
Friday: 5 - 10:30 p.m. | Sat: 6:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. | Sun: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Silverdale Whaling Days" generates fun-loving crowds over 50,000 people every summer on the last weekend of July, so come on down to Silverdale Waterfront Park in "Old Town' and Silverdale are to enjoy the fun. West Sound’s largest summertime festival, “Silverdale Whaling Days.” The annual festival brings you a weekend of free and affordable family fun:
• Great musical entertainment
•Variety of food concessions
• Fabulous beer garden with craft and domestic beers and wine• incredible fireworks display (Friday night, 10:00 PM),
• Rotary Pancake Breakfast (Saturday 6:30 AM),
• Hospice ‘Whale of a Run’ (Saturday, 8:45 AM),
• Silverdale Whaling Days Lions Grand Parade (Saturday morning, 10:00 AM)
• Fantastic Kids Area with Davis Amusement Carnival rides (starts Thursday).
• Check out the variety of craft and information booths.
• ‘Tour de Kitsap’ (Bike Ride), Sunday morning, 7:00 AM
• Outrigger canoe races (Sunday, 8:00 AM)
• "Great Kitsap Duck Race"(Sunday, 3:00 PM)
The festivals all volunteer Officers & Board of Directors has worked hard all year to bring the West Sound community another great opportunity for family fun, and local competitions, in a friendly, family conducive atmosphere. For more information, visit http://www.whalingdays.com/