Neighborhood | Community,
Green Lake Branch
Green Lake Branch 206-684-7547 or Ask a Librarian
Eth-Noh-Tec's collection of stories casts a magical spell of starlight, fantasy and imagination on the young and young-at-heart. Lively audience participation is encouraged! For ages 2-18. Description:
The Seattle Public Library celebrates the 50th anniversary of the 1962 World’s Fair with your Summer Reading Program.
- Sign up online at www.spl.org/childrensrp or at your branch by entering your name in the notebook binder.
- Create your own avatar online.
- Read books and track them online or in your reading log.
- Collect online badges or stickers for the books you read.
- Read 10 books to win a paperback of your choice.
- Use your reading log. Once you've read 10 books, your reading log gives you a free pass to the Burke Museum between July 1 and Oct. 31, 2012.
- Finish 10 books by Wednesday, Aug. 1 and enter your name into a drawing for the Breakfast of Champions held at the end of summer at the Space Needle.
Enjoy free programs at the Library all summer long!