Neighborhood | Community,
*Central Library Teen Center 206-615-1410 or E-mail the Teen Center
Do you need information on how to obtain financial aid for college? Description:
Financial aid help
- Get free, on-site help filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Talk to financial aid professionals
- Learn how to apply for financial aid resources
- Get information regarding state-wide student services, admission requirements and more
To help you with your financial aid, bring your parents, social security number, driver’s license, the most recent tax returns for you and your parents and other financial records. For a complete list of documents, see:
- List of things you need to bring
If you don’t have all your paperwork, we can still complete part of the FAFSA.
Scholarship Junkies, a team of recent scholarship recipients & mentors, will work with you to complete the Gates Millennium Scholarships essays. They will also help you research other scholarship opportunities.