3514 Bagley Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103
Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013
2210 N Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98103
Sunday, January 27, 2013, 2Â âÂ 5pm
THE MAIN EVENT: Clothing Exchange and Costume Exchange!
Our last event in September was a hit (well, aside from my "whoopsie" of scheduling it during Decibel Festival. Ha!). Everyone, including the men, all left with bags upon bags of fashionable goodies and fun costume wear!
This clothing exchange will be focused on clean, undamaged, fashionable, wearable items (for men and women).
- COSTUMES (if they've been worn to utter destruction, feel free to bring them, but they will not count toward your admission item total).
- WINTER and SPRING garments (aside from costumes)! Please try to keep to the season requested so that we can build current, useful wardrobes for each other.
- KIDS clothes. For parents, there will be a separate table to swap kids clothes. However, these items will not count toward the entry item quota, so please come prepared with 30 of your own items. This table is simply for your benefit. ââ¢¥
There is an entire wall of mirrors available for trying on clothes if you don't mind being in the open. For those who like more privacy, there are private areas for both men and women to try clothes on.
Please share this event and invite your friends, family, and coworkers. The more people we have involved, the better the selection and the more fun we will all have! ââ¢¥
* * * * * * * * * *
DETAILS of ADMISSION:
- $10 cover with 30 items or more brought to exchange
- $15 cover with 16 to 29 items brought to exchange
- $20 cover with 15 or less items brought to exchange
Partial profits will be donated to OmCulture to better the space and give us all a place to encourage community events and involvement!
Take away as much as you'd like, but please be respectful of others and take only what you need and fits you. Try before you "buy."
All clothing left over will be donated to SightConnection, enhancing the abilities of people with vision loss to live active, independent lives (www.sightconnection.org).
- Massage from Zona Morgan
- Energy work from Jessica Blessica
- Reflexology from Marji Friedmann
DOOR PRIZES: WIN BIG, and WIN OFTEN!!!!
Winning tickets will be pulled THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, and there is no limit to how many times you can win!*
So far, DOOR PRIZES INCLUDE:
- Jewelry from the "ART~ON~U" collection, by Leslie Stiles
- Energy work by Jessica Blessica
- Hair service by Jessica Blessica
- Custom essential oil blends by Michelle Mahler
- $55-minute gift card from Elements Massage in North Seattle / Crown Hill.
Elements Website: www.elementsmassage.comâ¦
- Hula hoops made by Tanisha Cooley
- Makeup Kit from Crystal Clark
- Custom Diapers from Opulent Monsters
Opulent Monsters Facebook: on.fb.meâ¦
Opulent Monsters Website: www.opulentmonsters.com
- Art by Daniel Wilson: on.fb.meâ¦
* must be present to win.
GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE!
If you donate services or items for the door prizes that are above and beyond the value of cover, you will receive:
- Free cover
- Your name and website/contact info promoted on the event page
- Your name, website, info, bio, and photo of item/self promoted on the Seattle Clothing Exchange group page for greater permanence (www.facebook.comâ¦)
- Gift cards
- Fun, funky fashion
- Massage or Energy Work
- Skin care service
- More... I'm open to ideas!
If SERVICES are donated, you will be volunteering your services (please come equipped with everything you'll need) during the clothing exchange. Bring your business cards!
2pm - 3pm: Neural Net
3pm - 4pm: Ramiro
4pm - 5pm: Karl Kamakahi
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Please feel free to bring an appetizer/finger-food potluck dish or drink to share, and if homemade, please label for those of us who are gluten-free or have other food allergies. We will have an area for all the nosh and sips. Thank you!
There will be sparkling, celebratory beverages served all night in the bar area. Settle in, let's have some fun!
SHARE THIS EVENT!
The more people that come (especially fashion-forward friends), the better the selection becomes for all of us, and the more fun we all have! Make sure that you invite your friends, family, coworkers... Invite anyone you think would enjoy this fabulous, sustainable event!
CONNECT WITH THE COMMUNITY!
Here's hoping to see you there! Please get in touch if there is anything I can do, or questions I can answer. Keep checking back for updates!
Love and Light!
Doors open at 1pm to allow earlycomers to start setting up, but shopping will not start until 2pm. Event itself will run from 2pm - 5pm, at which point we'll start shutting down to make room for the next event at OmCulture. Thank you!
Event Types:Â Arts, Business/Trade, Community, Dance, Festivals/Fairs, Hobbies, Music, Neighborhood Meetings, Other, Special Events
Audience:Â Adults, Family
Sponsoring Organization:Â Elements Therapeutic Massage
Contact:Â Michelle Ferris
Contact Phone:Â 2063357913
Contact Email:Â email@example.com
Site Contact Details:Â www.facebook.comâ¦
Cost:Â $10 - $20
More info:Â www.facebook.comâ¦