Kids | Family,
Neighborhood | Community
Library events and programs are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is not required.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by The Seattle Public Library Foundation, Safeco Insurance Foundation and U.S. Bank.
Contact InfoMagnolia Branch 206-386-4225 or Ask a Librarian
Learn to play familiar folk songs on the ukelele in one hour. Absolute beginners welcome! Ukes available to share or bring your own. For teens, tweens and adults. Description:
Teens/Tweens - Follow Your True North
Here’s how to play:
- Go to www.spl.org/srpteens to sign up online and play the Summer Reading Challenge. Having fun this summer is easy and simple!
- Take our challenge to earn badges, compete with your friends and create your own avatar.
- Get out of the house and attend FREE fun programs at the Library all summer long.
Adults – Where Do You Want To Go?
Need something to read?
- Go to www.spl.org/srpadults to sign up online and track your summer reading.
- Find a book via our Summer Reading Navigator at www.spl.org/navigator. Pick your path, then check out a book.