Kids | Family,
Beacon Hill Branch
Library events are free and everyone is welcome.
Registration is required. Drop by the branch or call 206-684-7444.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by The Seattle Public Library Foundation, Safeco Insurance Foundation and U.S. Bank.
Contact InfoBeacon Hill Branch 206-684-4711 or Ask a Librarian
What are crystals and how are they formed? Touch, sort and examine crystals that you grow yourself with instructors from Pacific Science Center! For ages 8-12. Registration is required. Description:
Expand your horizons with The Seattle Public Library’s 2013 Summer Reading Program!
Children - Discover New Paths
Here’s how to play:
- Go to your favorite branch and pick up your reading log. Sign up and get your Reading Ranger button.
- Attend FREE programs at the Library all summer long.
- Read 5 books to win a cool window cling.
- Read 10 books to win a paperback of your choice. You can also use your completed reading log to get a free pass to the Burke Museum between July 1 and Oct. 31, 2013.
- Finish 10 books by Monday, Aug. 5 and enter your name into a drawing for the Breakfast of Champions held at the end of summer at the Space Needle.