Kids | Family,
Neighborhood | Community
Queen Anne Branch
Library events are free and everyone is welcome. Registration is not required.
The Summer Reading Program is sponsored by The Seattle Public Library Foundation, Safeco Insurance Foundation and U.S. Bank.
Contact InfoQueen Anne Branch 206-386-4227 or Ask a Librarian
What do you do when you read a great book? Tell people about it! Drop in to share a book idea, discover new books and eat snacks. For ages 9-12. Description:
Expand your horizons with The Seattle Public Library’s 2013 Summer Reading Program!
Children - Discover New Paths
Here’s how to play:
- Go to your favorite branch and pick up your reading log. Sign up and get your Reading Ranger button.
- Attend FREE programs at the Library all summer long.
- Read 5 books to win a cool window cling.
- Read 10 books to win a paperback of your choice. You can also use your completed reading log to get a free pass to the Burke Museum between July 1 and Oct. 31, 2013.
- Finish 10 books by Monday, Aug. 5 and enter your name into a drawing for the Breakfast of Champions held at the end of summer at the Space Needle.