View mobile site
Follow us on
Friday, Dec. 20, 2013 | 5:40 p.m.
Hi, (not you?) | Member Center | Sign Out
Sign In | Register
Updated: 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2010 | Posted: 4:21 a.m. Wednesday, July 28, 2010
DES MOINES, Wash. —
A neighbor is being credited with helping a Des Moines family escape from a fire early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just after midnight on South 216th Street and 4th Avenue South.
Firefighters told KIRO 7 that a neighbor spotted the fire, knocked on the front door and woke up those inside, giving them enough time to escape.
The two adults and one child inside the house were not hurt.
Investigators are looking into what sparked the fire.
KIRO Live News
© 2013 Cox Media Group. By using this website,
Already have an account? Sign In
We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.
We look forward to seeing you frequently. Visit us and sign in to update your profile, receive the latest news and keep up to date with mobile alerts.
Don't worry, it happens. We'll send you a link to create a new password.
We have sent you an email with a link to change your password.
We've sent an email with instructions to create a new password. Your existing password has not been changed.
To sign in you must verify your email address. Fill out the form below and we'll send you an email to verify.
Check your email for a link to verify your email address.