Weather

Weather

Weather for Seattle, Puget Sound and Western Washington

 

Severe Weather Alert

Current Conditions

Updated: 4:50 p.m. PST

Broken Clouds49°Feels Like: 47°

  • Humidity: 77%
  • Pressure: 29.96 in.
  • Dew Point: 42°
  • Wind: From ESE at 5 mph
  • Precipitation: 0 in.

KIRO-TV Forecast

Saturday

Light Rain Late

H 50° L 44°
Day: Cloudy with a few showers. High near 50F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Night: Becoming cloudy with occasional light rain late. Low 44F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

Sunday

AM Rain

H 51° L 42°
Day: Rain early. A mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High 51F ...

More detail


Monday

PM Showers

H 51° L 48°

Day: Afternoon showers. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 40s.


Tuesday

Rain

H 56° L 52°

Day: Rain. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 50s.


Wednesday

Showers

H 54° L 47°

Day: Showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the upper 40s.

KIRO 7 Weather App

KIRO 7 Weather App

The KIRO 7 Weather app is now available for iPhones, iPads and Android devices.

Stormtracker Doppler Livestream

StormTracker Doppler Radar Livestream

Comments  (2)  

Weather Blogs

KIRO 7 meteorologists write about the Seattle-area forecast and trends in our local weather.

iSpot: Share Your Weather Photos

Find weather for any U.S. city

 

Air Quality

View Color Guide

Today

46
 
air quality gauge

Tomorrow

46
 
air quality gauge

Today

0
 
 
Featured Articles